Thomas DeLauer - Executive Performance Coach
Thomas DeLauer is an elite personal trainer from the Santa Barbara area of California who has helped clients around the world reach their desired states of peak performance in life.
A self-described executive body and business coach, Thomas works to maximize the mind and body connection of his clients for high-level achievement, fulfillment, and balance in their personal and professional lives.
While Thomas looks the part of a California based trainer, he also packs a significant amount of value and actionable advice into the free wellness videos he posts online.
Thomas is constantly churning out new informational and strategic pieces on the ketogenic diet, inflammation, and weight loss. He has a unique way of providing some pretty high-minded scientific research in support of his tips and tricks but he conveys these details in a way that is easy to absorb and understand.
Thomas goes about making his videos with integrity and he displays a genuine care in wanting others to live healthy and fulfilled lives. In an industry that can often be plagued with ego and vanity, Thomas has a laid back and humbled approach to helping others. I have found him to be a trusted source of practical information.
One specific area of wellness where Thomas offers expert advice is for the practice of intermittent fasting. Intermittent fasting can be a total game-changer for people on a weight loss journey and also has potential life-extension, cognitive enhancing, and anti-cancerous benefits.
Thomas is unrelenting in the outpouring of educational, instructional, and motivational videos for helping people get started and stay consistent with their intermittent fasting practice.
Here are Thomas DeLauer’s Top Ten Videos On Intermittent Fasting:
1. Intermittent Fasting: Top 5 Mistakes - Thomas DeLauer
2. Which Type Of Intermittent Fasting Is For You - The Truth About Intermittent Fasting
3. Apple Cider Vinegar Drink Recipe For Fasting - Thomas DeLauer
4. Fasting Tips: 3 Best Foods To Break A Fast - Thomas DeLauer
5. Dry Fasting: Burn Fat 3X Faster (Use Extreme Caution)
6. Intermittent Fasting: Why Women Should Fast Differently Than Men
7. Intermittent Fasting: Increase The Power Of Your Fast With These 4 Drinks - Thomas DeLauer
8. Why Long Term Fasting Is AMAZING: 1-2 Day Fasts - Thomas DeLauer
9. Intermittent Fasting: Best Time To Workout When Fasting - Thomas DeLauer
10. Intermittent Fasting vs. Prolonged Fasting: Benefits Of 1-3 Day Fasts - Thomas DeLauer
Do you practice intermittent fasting? What is the best piece of advice you would offer to anyone looking to get started? Please do leave a comment.