Thomas DeLauer - Executive Performance Coach
Thomas DeLauer is an elite personal trainer from the Santa Barbara area of California who has helped clients around the world reach their desired states of peak performance in life.
A self-described executive body and business coach, Thomas works to maximize the mind and body connection of his clients for high-level achievement, fulfillment, and balance in their personal and professional lives.
While Thomas looks the part of a California based trainer, he also packs a significant amount of value and actionable advice into the free wellness videos he posts online.
Thomas is constantly churning out new informational and strategic pieces on diet, nutrition, inflammation, and weight loss. He has a unique way of providing some pretty high-minded scientific research in support of his tips and tricks but he conveys these details in a way that is easy to absorb and understand.
Thomas goes about making his videos with integrity and he displays a genuine care in wanting others to live healthy and fulfilled lives. In an industry that can often be plagued with ego and vanity, Thomas has a laid back and humbled approach to helping others. I have found him to be a trusted source of practical information.
Master Of The Ketogenic Diet
One specific area of wellness where Thomas is clearly an expert is the Ketogenic diet. The Ketogenic diet is a lifestyle of eating that is centered around consuming a high amount of healthy fats, moderate protein, and most importantly restricting your carbohydrate intake.
Thomas is unrelenting in the outpouring of educational, instructional, and motivational videos on navigating the Ketogenic diet.
Here are Thomas DeLauer’s Top Ten Videos On The Ketogenic Diet:
1. Ketogenic Diet vs. Low Carb Diet: Thomas DeLauer
2. Keto Coffee Recipe: Better Than Bulletproof Coffee: Thomas DeLauer
3. Keto Diet Tip: 4 Easy Tricks To Get Into Ketosis Faster - Thomas DeLauer
4. Ketosis Grocery Items: Top 5 Items At Trader Joes: Thomas DeLauer
5. Ketosis: The Top 3 Veggies For Low Carb Diets: Thomas DeLauer
6. The 5 Biggest Ketosis Mistakes: Thomas DeLauer
7. Ketosis: When To Eat Carbs - The Ketogenic Diet | Thomas DeLauer
8. Ketogenic Diet: Top 3 Ketosis Tips For Results: Thomas DeLauer
9. Keto Fat Bomb Recipe With Coconut Oil: Low Carb - Thomas DeLauer
10. Ketogenic Diet Side Effects: Keto Flu Explained (With Remedies) - Thomas DeLauer
Are you considering the ketogenic lifestyle? What is holding you back from trying? Are you a keto practitioner already? What is the best piece of advice you would offer to anyone new to the diet? Please do leave a comment.