Tim Ferriss is a best-selling author, investor, entrepreneur, and notorious self-experimenter, but he may be best known for his commercially and critically acclaimed podcast, aptly titled The Tim Ferriss Show.
Tim has an unyielding thirst for learning and his podcast is a reflection of his many worldly curiosities. The Tim Ferriss Show features a stunning guest list of world-class achievers from big business, the arts, science, the military, and more.
On his podcast, Tim methodically deconstructs the habits and traits of all these high-level performers and looks to tease out the common threads of success for all his faithful listeners, but Tim also has an impressive collection of brief “how to” style tutorials and quick hitting informative video pieces in his content catalog as well.
These are videos that can inspire and instill within you routines and habits that can begin to help making lasting changes for your life.
We have combed through Tim’s video catalog to gather the most impactful content and have compiled those pieces neatly into this feature all for you.
Here are 11 Life Changing Videos From Tim Ferriss:
1. How To Cope With Feeling Unfocused Or Overwhelmed | Tim Ferriss
2. Best Mistake Tim Ferriss Has Ever Made | Tim Ferriss
3. The Two Most Important Habits For Fat Loss | Tim Ferriss
4. Evening Routine With Tim Ferriss | Tim Ferriss
5. How Top Performers Start Their Mornings | Tim Ferriss
6. Productivity Tips from Tim Ferriss | Tim Ferriss
7. Breakfast Routine With Tim Ferriss | Tim Ferriss
8. How To Triple Your Reading Speed In 20 Minutes (Tim Ferriss)
9. Tim Ferriss's advice on starting a business or podcast | Tim Ferriss
10. Four Books I Have Gifted Most | Tim Ferriss
11. Fear Setting: The Most Important Exercise I Still Do Today | Tim Ferriss
Habits For A Happier Life
I am a devout listener of Tim’s podcast. It has made a recurring and positive impact on my life on a few different levels. It has encouraged and driven me to consciously forge a more meaningful and enriching life, specifically placing emphasis on the importance of establishing a morning routine.
Getting in the habit, of having a habit around morning time, has made a major impact on my productivity and my ability to simply try and be happier in life.
Tim’s podcast has also inspired me to be more diligent with my diet, opting to join the growing legion of loyal ketogenic practitioners out there, which is a high-fat diet with minimal carb intake.
I think one of the most understated, but obviously endearing qualities about Tim’s podcast is Tim himself. Tim seems like a good dude who is genuine in his desire to teach and help people have better lives.
Can't get enough of Tim Ferriss? Be sure to also check out our previous feature compilation: The 13 Best Guests From The Tim Ferriss Podcast.
Are you a devout listener of The Tim Ferriss Show? If so, please tell us who has been your favorite guest and what area of your life has Tim made a positive impact on?